|Home||» Products||» Auto Repair Tools||» FIT TOOLS Vacuum System Fuel Injection or Intake Valve Cleaner and Tester Kit|
1. Cleaning intake valve.
2. Cleaning combustion chamber.
3. Cleaning vacuum system
4. Testing vacuum system pressure.
1. Release the blue cap from the canister.
2. Insert the cleaning reagent into the canister and fasten the blue cap on the canister securely.
3. Connect the quick coupler of black hose to the adapter of blue cap.
4. Remove the rubber vacuum hose from the connecting barb of the vehicle vacuum system.
5. Insert the white cone tip of the black hose to the vacuum hose of vehicle.
6. Start the engine, the vacuum meter will indicate minus 50 cm-hg range.
7. Turn on the control valve on the end of black hose. The cleaning reagent will running into the vacuum system of vehicles. And start to clean the vacuum system.
8. After seven to ten minutes, the carbon in the intake valve and combustion chamber is totally removed.
9. Remove the white tip from the vacuum hose of vehicle. And reinstall the vacuum hose to the connecting barb of vehicle. The cleaning procedure is completed.