FIT TOOLS Pneumatic Engine Intake System Carbon Cleaner Washing Kit
Product Code : A1611
Brand Name : FIRSTINFO TOOLS
Operation steps :
1. Warm up the engine and then shut off and disassemble the spark plugs from engine.
2. Insert the cleaning reagent into the canister and ensure no leakage, fasten the knob of regulator and set slide valve to "on" position.
3. Ensure the pressure gauge of regulator indicate 0 psi, and lock on the vacuum knob #7; then turn on the knob of regulator to allow the compression air go into the canister.
4. Insert the lead hose to the spark plug holes and raise the pressure gently; the cleaning reagent will flow in the combustion chamber.
5. While all combustion chamber filled by the cleaning reagent, remove the lead hose.
6. The pressure gauge of regulator indicates about 20 psi.
7. Set the slide valve to " off " position and stay 15-20 minutes.
8. The carbon in the combustion chamber will react with the cleaning reagent.
9. Release the vacuum knob 2 turns, and reinsert the lead hose into the spark plug hole, then set the slide valve to " on " position.
10. Raise the air pressure to 90 psi, and the cleaning reagent of the carbon will be sucked out. The cleaning procedure is completed.
11. Reinstall the spark plugs on the engine, and start the engine.